Tuesday, April 26, 2011

You will Meet a Tall Dark Stranger

After watching Miral, I was surprised to learn that the star of that film Frieda Pinto, also appeared in a Woody Allen film. I've seen a large number of this film, both his silly faze 60s-70s and most of his films in the 80s and have always enjoyed them. I haven't watched many of his film after the 80s, but that is true for me for most films.

This was an enjoyable film, pretty much typical Woody Allen, with the odd conversations and people giving in to temptation, which leads them into further trouble.

I didn't catch what role Frieda was playing until after she had appeared several times.

The only real troubling aspect of this film is the inconclusiveness of this film, thought it was clearly Woody's intent to leave us wondering about the characters future.

As always Wood Allen does not disappoint.

No comments:

Post a Comment