Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Cop Out

I was reading about Kevin Smith, and had heard he directed this film, and since I am a fan of Kevin Smith (having seen everything by him up until Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back, though I also watched Clerks II), so I had to see this film.

Also, I have enjoyed a large number of Bruce Willis films, more that any other actor I can currently recall (12 Monkeys, Die Hard, The Fifth Element, but not Pulp Fiction, didn't care for that one), so I thought this would be a worthy combination. The film wasn't outstanding in any way, but I didn't hate it as some reviewers did.

I did note the soundtrack had an 80's feel, which is due to it being composed by Harold Faltermeyer, who I know from Beverly Hills Cop (Axel F), though he also did the soundtrack for Fletch, if you happened to see that.

No comments:

Post a Comment