Wednesday, January 12, 2022

The Mitchells vs. the Machines (2021)

I read somewhere that this was one of the mostly highly watched films on Netflix, and had a rating of 97%. I has seen a box for this video in the store, so I thought it was time I should check it out. It was a pretty good film, but I think not as great as the rating would suggest. One problem I had with the film was I couldn't relate to the daughter at all. Her constant need to add filters to her picuters, other add on special effects has never made sense to me. It doesn't any adding thing to the story of the video she (or anyone else) is adding it to. I guess I am getting to the point where I related more to the fathers in movies than the children. I did, however, appreciated that the father had a pretty big gut, but wasn't made out to be a clown or foolish. It's great to see when heavy people are accepted as they are, and are relevent characters, rather than being a source of comedy.

No comments:

Post a Comment